Organic Home, s.r.o. performs the processing of your personal data, as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract with you (or for the implementation of measures taken before concluding such a contract), and also performs the processing of your personal data, which is necessary for the fulfillment of public law obligations of this company.
1. IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF ADMINISTRATORS
1.1. The administrator of your personal data is the business company Organic Home, s.r.o., with its registered office at Vojtěšská 211/6, 110 00, Prague 1, identification number: 09136240, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 331159 (hereinafter administrator “).
1.2. The contact details of the administrator are as follows: delivery address Organic Home s.r.o., Vojtěšská 211/6, 110 00, Prague 1 e-mail address email@example.com, telephone 774190054.
1.3. The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA2.1. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fact that this processing is necessary for: 2.1.1. fulfillment of the contract between you and the administrator or for the implementation of measures by the administrator before the conclusion of such a contract within the meaning of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter "the Regulation") t9> “); 2.1.2. fulfillment of the legal obligations applicable to the administrator within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (a) c) regulations, namely in particular the fulfillment of obligations imposed on the administrator by generally binding legal regulations, in particular Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on value added tax, as amended, Act No. 586/1992 Coll., on taxes on income, as amended, and Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting, as amended.
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA3.1. The purpose of processing your personal data is to fulfill the contract between you and the administrator or to take measures by the administrator before concluding such a contract and to fulfill the related public law obligations by the administrator. 3.2. There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation
4. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE TIME4.1. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the effects of the rights and obligations under the contract, as well as for the time necessary for archiving purposes under the relevant generally binding legal regulations, but no longer than for the period specified by the generally binding legal regulations.
5. OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA5.1. Other recipients of your personal data will be persons providing technical services for the controller in accordance with the instructions of the controller (personal data processors), including software operation and data storage, and persons providing transport of goods for the controller. 5.2. Recipients of your personal data for the fulfillment of obligations arising from legal regulations may also be financial administration bodies or other competent authorities in cases where the administrators impose generally binding legal regulations. 5.3. The controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization.
6. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS 6.1.Under the conditions set out in the regulation, you have the right to request access to your personal data from the controller, the right to correct or delete your personal data, or restrict their processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to portability of your personal data. 6.2. If you believe that the processing of your personal data has violated or violated the Regulation, you have, among other things, the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. 6.3. You are not obliged to provide personal data. The provision of your personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract and without the provision of your personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it by the administrator. .